There’s one week until Christmas and it’s crunch time! If you’re like me at all, you’re probably scrambling to figure out if your are going to do neighbor and teacher gifts. Well if you are, here are 20+ ideas that will please anyone!
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
I love making teacher and neighbor gifts each year for my friends and for those amazing teachers out there. Here are a few of my favorite ones that I have made.
- We’d love it if you pinned the Neighbor or Teacher Gifts image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!