It may not be Thanksgiving yet, but it’s time to at least start thinking about Christmas decorations, especially if you are thinking about making them! Crafters tend to start early, or at least start pinning all of their ideas early, right? Here are some great DIY decor ideas that you can make this holiday season to add a fun and festive feel to your home. Many of these cost little to nothing to make!
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
I love Christmas time! And I especially love decorating for it. Here are a few things I have made for Christmas in the past:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Christmas Decorations image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!