We’re always on the hunt for a new activity or two to add to our holiday fun. Here are some Christmas Traditions you’ll want to do every year:
Holiday Traditions with Andrea |Christmas Symbols Tin | How to Host a Charity Party | Holiday Lights | Favorite Christmas Albums | #LightTheWorld Charity Packs | White Christmas Inspired Sandwiches | 50 Great Christmas Books | How to Break-up With Your Elf on the Shelf | 24 Ways to Get into the Christmas Spirit
Beyond your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any older Christmas Traditions blog posts you have!
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly | Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
You can also find me hanging out here:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Here are the guidelines:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Christmas Traditions picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. We will give proper credit and link!
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!