Ready to pour some love onto your Valentine? We’ve got TONS of great ideas for crafts, treats and MORE this week! You’ll find all of the links below the collage, and then this week’s linky party!
Netflix and Chill Pillow | Rice Krispie Treats | Cuddle Heart Pillows | Paper Bows | Printable Lips Envelope Seals | Raspberry Dusted Lemon Doughnuts | Lip Balm
Hot Cocoa Bar | Penguin Valentine’s Treats | Super Easy Strawberry Fudge | Love You Free Printable | Red Berry Pomegranate Punch | Strawberry Cheeasecake Cookie Tarts | White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn
Red Velvet Skillet Cookie | Valentine Craft Party | Owl Love Lunch Notes | Chocolate Cherry Pop Tarts | White Chocolate Topped Sugar Cookies | 3 Ingredient Strawberry Mousse | Blondie Bars | Valentine Burlap and Ribbons Pillow
I Love You ASL Crocheted | Heart Shaped Cherry Hand Pies | Romantic Date Night Movie Ideas | Valentine’s Day Pillow | Air Plant Terrariums
YA Romance Books Perfect for Valentine’s Day | Heart Flag | Healthy Valentine’s Treats | Yogurt Flatbread Pizza Heart
Beside your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any older Valentine’s Blog posts you may have.
It’s time for another Block Party!
Each week it’s hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
I haven’t started this year’s Valentine Projects yet, but you can see this post for a collection of some of my favorite off-beat past Valentine’s Projects.
And here are a few recent projects I’ve posted on my blog and other places around the web.
DIY Pee-Proof Fitted Sheet | Reversible Cuddle Chair Cover | Contrast-Edged Cuddle Pillows | Simple Patchwork Border for Quilt Panels.
You can also find me hanging out here:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Valentine’s picture above! 🙂
- Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. We always add proper credit and links. Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!