Did you know that Valentine’s Day is just a month away?? It’s going to be here before we know it and I’m sure that I will be scrambling to get things down before I know it :). So to help you stay ahead of the game, here are some great Valentine’s Day craft ideas to make for your Valentine.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
I love Valentine’s Day because I love making cute little homemade valentine with my kids to give to their classmates. Here are a few of my favorites:
Now it’s time to get the party started!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the Block Party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!