Looking for something to brighten up things up or add a little pick-me-up to your day? Well here are a bunch of fun DIY ideas that are bound to help!
I’m growing tired of the cold Winter over here in Salt Lake so I picked some great DIY projects to brighten life up a bit!
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings. I hope your 2017 has been off to a great start. Here are a few of my favorite posts since last time I was host.
This Pressure Cooker Butter Chicken Recipe is so good and easy we made it twice last week haha.
Want to read more this year? See all the books I read and loved in 2016.
The easiest way to bottle cap necklaces plus a bunch of awesome reading inspired quotes!
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Day Brightening Projects!
- Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!