Welcome to this week’s linky party! As the weather begins to warm up above the equator, it’s time to think about spending more time OUTSIDE! I’ve gathered up a bunch of fun ideas that’ll make time outside more comfortable and more fun!
I’m Susan from Bite Sized Biggie, hosting this week. I work with a small team of bloggers who share tips, ideas, projects and recipes that make life a little sweeter and more manageable.
Here are 3 recent posts we’ve shared that I think you’ll appreciate!
Now let’s look at what YOU’ve been up to. I can’t wait to see! Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- First, we’d love it if you pinned the image above of OUTDOOR PROJECT ideas!
- In order to make it easier for other partiers to find your post, link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!