The countdown to a Disney trip is almost as fun as the trip itself. Well, maybe not, but it is exciting! We’re currently in the process of waiting for our next trip and we’re bubbling with excitement. What better way to savor the anticipation than with a countdown calendar? To make this project even better, it’ll cost you around $2 and take less than 5 minutes to complete. Have I won you over yet?
- Disney Countdown Sheet (free printable here)
- 8×10 dollar store picture frame (you can spend more on a frame, but why would you?)
- dry erase marker
- ribbon (optional)
- magnets (optional)
- hot glue (optional)
- Trim the white edges from the printable. Finished size should be 8×10.
- Insert into frame.
- Optional – Using hot glue, attach one end of a ribbon to the back of the frame and the other end of the ribbon to the dry erase marker. (This keeps your marker from walking off)
- Optional – Glue magnets on the back of your frame and use countdown on the refrigerator to conserve counter space!
Your final step is the hardest, by far. After your calendar is complete, then you have to wait until your trip! It’s difficult, I know. But, while you wait, you can whip up some shirts using this tutorial!
Pin this post to save it for later!