‘Tis the season for peppermint recipes! The hardest part of the season is picking where to start – and we’ve got the BEST minty recipes ready for you!
Peppermint Bark Cheesecake | Stress-Free Cake Decorating with kids | Santa Cookies | Best Brownies (with Peppermint option)
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies | Oreo Truffles | Mocha Mint Truffles | No-Bake Cheesecake
Candy Cane White Chocolate Popcorn | Chocolate Pudding | Peppermint Popcorn Balls | Mocha Brownies
Candy Bites | Slow Cooker White Hot Chocolate | Peppermint Kiss Cookies | Simple Peppermint Bark
I’ve been whipping up treats and from looking at the pasts Block Parties I see I’m not the only one. Here are a bunch of delicious peppermint recipes. And remember that in addition to your new projects and posts on any topic we’d love you to link up any of your older recipes too.
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here today as this week’s host. Here are a few of my favorite projects since I hosted last time!
Double Potholder Towels Tutorial | Double Potholder Towels Tutorial | Double Potholder Towels Tutorial
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to.
Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Bite Size Biggie | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!